Joining the Balzac Business Community Association exposes you and your business to new opportunities for growth, networking, and places for your voice to be heard and for you to make an impact!
- Network with other Balzac business owners and representatives
- Increase exposure for your business with other businesses in the area
- Foster opportunities with local businesses in the Balzac area to meet each other’s needs
- Include your logo in BBCA advertising opportunities, such as Groundhog Day, and Stampede Breakfast
- Be among the first to know about issues and concerns in the area that effect you and your business
- New business development in the Balzac area
- Transportation issues
- Crime, safety and policing issues
- Municipal issues
- Have your voice heard regarding issues that matter to you
- Share your opinion with other local business owners
- Share your opinion with local representatives, such as the MLA at BBCA meetings
- Work with the community to develop action plans to address issues with governing bodies in the Balzac Area, such as Rocky View County and the Alberta Transportation Board
To learn more about the benefits of being a BBCA member, contact President, James Moller at 403-984-6810.